CSE Software Inc. is located in the heart of the warehouse district in Peoria, Illinois. A technology company Founded in 1990 by Ken Pflederer, our current client base consists of large, Fortune 500 companies and small, family-owned businesses. No company is too large or small to reap the benefits of our comprehensive services.
The CSE Software Inc. philosophy is simple: create solutions that fit the customer’s exact needs using the appropriate technology for each project. We have proven that if you dedicate yourself to their best interests, they will remain your customers. It’s our “Whatever it takes” attitude that gets the job done.
Our team is our most important asset. While highly skilled and well versed in all technical aspects of creating tremendous, custom technology-based products and services, they never lose focus of our ultimate goal — complete client satisfaction. We build lasting relationships with our clients. They know we have their best interests at the heart of every project.
We’re a fun and creative group, but also dedicated and enthusiastic. We hire smart candidates who are motivated to find the position that suits their passion and skills. Our team generates an energy that cannot be duplicated. It gives us our edge and lends itself to the creative solutions that we design for our clients. We make it look like magic, but it’s really technology in the right hands.
OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.
Ken’s philosophy of doing business has led to the success and growth of both companies since founding CSE in 1990. Ken conducts his life and businesses by keeping four important points in focus. He speaks publicly on these points whenever he can. He connects with his audience by sharing thought-provoking stories and real-life anecdotes about his unique philosophy of doing business.
You can find out the secrets to business success through Ken’s insightful and heartfelt philosophy. Contact CSE at 309.670.7595 to schedule Guest Speaker Ken Pflederer for your next Event.
With a background in quality assurance, Lara has a knack for numbers, and can make logic out of the illogical. She offers a rare blend of technical and business strength, and is able to work equally well in either environment.
Lara is immersed in all day-to-day aspects of running both companies. She leads employee management training and encourages team growth through diverse project opportunities.
An effervescent personality combined with a background in programming gives her the ability to get down to business and have fun while doing so. Renee resides over the marketing and sales teams, as well as supply-chain management. She encourages one and all to interact and let the creativity flow, which helps to produce a synergy among teams throughout both companies.
She is immersed in all day-to-day aspects of running both companies.
WANT TO JOIN THE CSE TEAM?
Our focus in hiring is to find smart, dedicated and enthusiastic candidates. The individuals we’ve hired are those who were motivated to find the position that truly suited their skills. The work that our employees perform each day is a part of their career, not just their job. Team members we hire are those who work intensely on projects that they feel passionate about.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, CSE Software offers an unparalleled opportunity to come and build something that will leave YOUR thumbprint on the company! We are poised for tremendous growth in the coming years…and well beyond! Additionally, we offer extremely competitive compensation and a world class benefit package.
CSE Software Inc. is looking for a fulltime individual to join our Support team. This individual will have the knowledge and experience of working with desktop and web applications, with an understanding of PC software and operating systems. An ideal candidate will have a customer-focused attitude along with the ability to be extremely organized, efficient, and self-motivated.
• Experience with PC software troubleshooting
• Experience with help desk/support center experience
• Some experience with SQL and Microsoft products a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding ‘proven’ customer service skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as individually
• Possess organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks from multiple people
• Possess problem assessment and problem solving skills
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Availability to work flexible schedule is a must
Salary based on experience. Benefits include 401k, health insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a great team in a fun, casual working environment!
Multi-faceted business with two different companies (software services and product manufacturing) in need of an experienced CPA. This exciting career opportunity is located in Peoria, IL.
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
• Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
• Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
• Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
• Process payroll in a timely manner
• Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
• Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
• Maintain the chart of accounts
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
• Issue timely and complete financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
• Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
• Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
• Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, and pricing decisions
• Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
Successful candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
• CPA certification
• A minimum of 5 year’s experience working in corporate and/or public accounting
• Excellent analytical and technical experience with GAAP
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills
• Strong leadership skills and integrity within a professional environment
Salary is based on experience. Benefits include 401k, health insurance, paid holidays and paid time off. If you feel you have the qualifications, don’t miss this opportunity to join a great team in a fun, casual working environment. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a job that really isn’t a job? A place where you get paid to do what you love to do? A working environment that is more like having fun with a bunch of friends in a casual office than a stuffy cubicle? A job that will challenge you beyond your limits, sometimes to the point of frustration, only to realize the amazing satisfaction you get when you solve it?
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, you might just want to check out CSE Software Inc. We are looking for Software Developers to join our team. We need dedicated, hardworking people that want to be challenged, strive to do their best, and have a passion for delivering great software. We need our developers to have good communication skills as any good software project requires a team effort.
Basic job requirements are:
• Experience with ASP.NET using C# and/or VB.net
• Basic experience with databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We prefer candidates who have experience with one or more of the following:
• CSS3 or HTML5
• Enterprise Library or Entity Framework
• Mobile development (native or cross-platform)
Your duties will include:
• Design, development, and maintenance of new and existing web, mobile and desktop applications
• Collaboration with customers to document business requirements
• Development of technical specifications
• Collaboration with Quality Control department to ensure final product quality
Starting salary is based on experience. Benefits include 401k, health insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
If you fit the bill don’t miss this opportunity to join a great team in a fun, casual working environment. Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
We understand service because we put people first, and CSE Software is a company committed to people and service.
Service to our employees, by showing them dedication and commitment and empowering them to provide the same to our clients.
Service to our clients, by listening carefully, understanding their needs and requirements, and developing projects that help their businesses succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
Experienced in multiple development disciplines, CSE can create a wide variety of applications to suit our client’s needs and requirements.
The Serious Gaming Development Team at CSE creates industry-leading gaming/educational experiences.
CSE offers seamless 24x7x365 technical support for software developed both in-house and by other vendors.
The CSE fulfillment department offers media duplication, replication, fulfillment, stocking and inventory.
Cat® Simulators heavy equipment simulators deliver dynamic training technology and outstanding safety results through the power of state-of-the-art virtual training.
Health Scholars produces training and educational materials for the healthcare industry. CSE Software Inc. is proud to be a partner in this endeavor with OSF Healthcare.
Watch out for the krazy karp infesting the waters! Use your bowhunting skills to kill the slimy fish and turn them into coins. Asian carp are destructive, but your bow is more powerful than any fish frenzy!
A few examples of our work.
We would love to hear from you.
Drop us an email and we'll connect with you as soon as possible.
As used herein, "CSE" or “CSE Software” means CSE Software Inc., an Illinois corporation.
© 2014 Caterpillar. All Rights Reserved. CAT, CATERPILLAR, BUILT FOR IT, their respective logos, “Caterpillar Yellow,” the “Power Edge” trade dress as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission.
www.cat.com / www.caterpillar.com
Third party trademarks are the property of their respective owner. Simformotion LLC is a licensee of Caterpillar Inc.