Headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, CSE Software™ is a technology company founded in 1990 by President Ken Pflederer. Partners Lara Aaron and Renee Gorrell joined the business in 1992. CSE excels at managing business with large-scale clients like Caterpillar, OSF HealthCare and other Fortune 500 companies. CSE can define, design and deploy projects on any level, on time and on budget.
The CSE Software Inc. philosophy is simple: create solutions that fit the customer’s exact needs using the appropriate technology for each project. We have proven that if you dedicate yourself to their best interests, they will remain your customers. It’s our “Whatever it takes” attitude that gets the job done.
Our team is our most important asset. While highly skilled and well versed in all technical aspects of creating tremendous, custom technology-based products and services, they never lose focus of our ultimate goal — complete client satisfaction. We build lasting relationships with our clients. They know we have their best interests at the heart of every project.
We’re a fun and creative group, but also dedicated and enthusiastic. We hire smart candidates who are motivated to find the position that suits their passion and skills. Our team generates an energy that cannot be duplicated. It gives us our edge and lends itself to the creative solutions that we design for our clients. We make it look like magic, but it’s really technology in the right hands.
OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.
Ken’s philosophy of doing business has led to the success and growth of both companies since founding CSE in 1990. Ken conducts his life and businesses by keeping four important points in focus. He speaks publicly on these points whenever he can. He connects with his audience by sharing thought-provoking stories and real-life anecdotes about his unique philosophy of doing business.
You can find out the secrets to business success through Ken’s insightful and heartfelt philosophy. Contact CSE at 309.670.7595 to schedule Guest Speaker Ken Pflederer for your next Event.
With a background in quality assurance, Lara has a knack for numbers, and can make logic out of the illogical. She offers a rare blend of technical and business strength, and is able to work equally well in either environment.
Lara is immersed in all day-to-day aspects of running both companies. She leads employee management training and encourages team growth through diverse project opportunities.
An effervescent personality combined with a background in programming gives her the ability to get down to business and have fun while doing so. Renee resides over the marketing and sales teams, as well as supply-chain management. She encourages one and all to interact and let the creativity flow, which helps to produce a synergy among teams throughout both companies.
She is immersed in all day-to-day aspects of running both companies.
Our focus in hiring is to find smart, dedicated and enthusiastic candidates. The individuals we’ve hired are those who were motivated to find the position that truly suited their skills. The work that our employees perform each day is a part of their career, not just their job. Team members we hire are those who work intensely on projects that they feel passionate about.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, CSE Software™ offers an unparalleled opportunity to come and build something that will leave YOUR thumbprint on the company! We are poised for tremendous growth in the coming years…and well beyond! Additionally, we offer extremely competitive compensation and a world class benefit package.
Are you looking for a job that really isn’t a job? A place where you get paid to do what you love to do? A working environment that is more like having fun with a bunch of friends in a casual office than a stuffy cubicle? A job that will challenge you beyond your limits, sometimes to the point of frustration only to realize the amazing satisfaction you get when you solve it?
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, you might just want to check out CSE Software Inc. We are looking for Software Developers to join our team. We need dedicated, hardworking people that want to be challenged, strive to do their best, and have a passion for delivering great software. We need our developers to have good communication skills, as any good software project requires a team effort.
Basic requirements are:
• Experience with ASP.NET using VB and/or C#.
• Experience with databases (either SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We prefer candidates who have experience with:
Your duties will include:
• Design, development, and maintenance of new and existing web and desktop applications.
• Collaboration with users/customers to document business requirements.
• Development of technical specifications.
• Collaboration with Quality Control department to ensure final product quality.
Starting salary is based on experience. Benefits include 401k, health insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
If you fit the bill, don’t miss this opportunity to join a great team in a fun, casual working environment. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
CSE Software Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Multimedia Developer to join our Multimedia team. The perfect candidate will have experience in all forms of multimedia and will be innovative and creative. This individual will be able to work effectively in a team environment without the need for close supervision and is responsive, flexible and adapts easily to changing requirements and tight timeframes.
This position requires the candidate to develop fully-functioning projects that may incorporate photographs, illustrations, text, audio, video and custom animations. The projects created by the Multimedia Developer may be used on the web, in a learning curriculum (eLearning or mLearning), mobile apps, print projects, or as standalone programs. Strict branding rules must be followed.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with Articulate Storyline and/or Captivate.
• Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, conceptual and organizational skills.
• A great eye for quality design (layout, color, composition, typography, and all things visually amazing).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability and desire to master new technologies quickly.
• Experience in developing applications for mobile devices (iOS and/or Android).
• Experience with eLearning, LMS/LCMS and SCORM compliant courses.
• Experience in CMS web development (WordPress/Drupal)
• Experience editing/optimizing video and audio (After Effects/Premiere)
• Experience with DSLR photography/videography.
• Experience working in InDesign or with multiple page layout.
• Project management skills, including handling multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a great team in a fun, casual working environment! If interested, please apply immediately and provide a portfolio of work.
Simformotion™, a leader in the simulation and training field, has an exciting career opportunity open as an Account Manager in East Peoria, IL. At Simformotion, we produce and sell Cat® Simulator Systems—heavy equipment simulators for operator training. Are you a sales professional with at least 2 years B2B sales experience? Do you have experience selling high end tech products? Are you a motivated, positive, detail oriented person? If so, keep reading…
• Achieve sales targets
• Lead generation and prospecting on the telephone
• Develop new business and actively grow existing accounts
• Analyze, qualify, and develop sales opportunities
• Follow our sales methodology
• Effectively demonstrate products to prospective customers & dealers both in person and over the Internet
• Communicate and report sales progress in CRM
• Confidence and ability to communicate convincingly over the phone during cold calls or with established customers
• Learn details of multiple products and industries
• 2 years B2B sales experience including telephone prospecting, presentations, follow up and closing deals
• Understanding of, and comfortable with, presenting technology products
• Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to follow through on all assignments
• Exhibits a genuine desire to build and maintain rapport with customers and associates
• Computer knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook a must to complete quality work
• Willing and able to travel for job to customer sites, including driving destinations
• Dependable; follows instructions, responds to management direction, and keeps commitments
• Familiarity with Cat equipment, dealerships or equipment training is helpful but not mandatory
We have a fun and inviting work environment. Take our hard working staff, throw in a casual dress code and family atmosphere and you go home at the end of the day with a smile and a sense of accomplishment. If you feel you’re qualified, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer an excellent compensation package including: salary based on experience, commission program, and benefits package.
CSE Software Inc. hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, or disability. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by emailing their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
We understand service because we put people first, and CSE Software™ is a company committed to people and service.
Service to our employees, by showing them dedication and commitment and empowering them to provide the same to our clients.
Service to our clients, by listening carefully, understanding their needs and requirements, and developing projects that help their businesses succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
Experienced in multiple development disciplines, CSE can create a wide variety of applications to suit our client’s needs and requirements.
The Serious Gaming Development Team at CSE creates industry-leading gaming/educational experiences.
CSE offers seamless 24x7x365 technical support for software developed both in-house and by other vendors.
Cat® Simulators heavy equipment simulators deliver dynamic training technology and outstanding safety results through the power of state-of-the-art virtual training.
Watch out for the krazy karp infesting the waters! Use your bowhunting skills to kill the slimy fish and turn them into coins. Asian carp are destructive, but your bow is more powerful than any fish frenzy!
A few examples of our work.
We would love to hear from you.
Drop us an email and we'll connect with you as soon as possible.
As used herein, "CSE" or “CSE Software™” means CSE Software™ Inc., an Illinois corporation.
© 2017 Caterpillar. All Rights Reserved. CAT, CATERPILLAR, BUILT FOR IT, their respective logos, “Caterpillar Yellow,” the “Power Edge” trade dress as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission.
www.cat.com / www.caterpillar.com
Third party trademarks are the property of their respective owner. Simformotion™ LLC is a licensee of Caterpillar Inc.