In a nutshell, 4D development is a recipe to a finished digital project. It’s the mixture of creative concepts, innovation and technical development for software, web applications, 3D simulation, mobile apps and mLearning material. The theory is that by following a methodical process you get the desired outcome. But there’s more to it than just following a process. Like any recipe, you have to have quality ingredients, the right tools and knowledgeable cooks to get the best results.
How do you find the right development team to meet your business requirements? You find skilled programmers that use a methodical process for development. Look for a team that understands the importance of backend functionality, not just what looks good, or functions on the front end of an application. When choosing a digital development company, look for the following attributes:
- Assigns a project manager to meet with you to completely define the scope of the project.
- Programmers design a project unique to your business needs and goals.
- Programmers work from specifications to develop the project.
- The team uses best practices and milestone reports.
- Quality assurance testing is conducted to assure bug-free software.
- At deployment, affected personnel receive training on the new software, app, simulation, etc. The software should be monitored to make sure it is working properly in the new environment.
- Help desk support is offered for the new application.
- Follow-up is conducted by the project manager to ensure the software, app, simulation, etc. is working as designed and developed after deployment.
CSE Software has a staff of experienced developers that have defined, designed, developed and deployed thousands of projects over the past two decades. We don’t take a “one size fits all” approach to development, but we don’t reinvent the wheel either. Our talented developers can design and build across platforms and are proficient in dozens of development tools. Our team works with clients to get an understanding of their unique needs; uses the right technology for the project; tests it systematically; and delivers bug-free projects to clients worldwide.
Experience the 4D development process for yourself. Whether you need custom software, a web application, simulation or another digital project, call Chris Thompson at 1.309.670.7595 to get started today.